Gamitee is revolutionizing the e-commerce data landscape and we invite you to be a part of it!
If you are crazy about code, a fast learner, an outside-the-box thinker, and eager to make an impact – you’re welcome to join us!
As our Student Software Engineer, you will be part of our growing R&D Team, in charge of implementing our product on e-commerce websites, debugging, and helping us grow.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1-2 years of studies in Computer Science or equivalent (must have more than 1 year left).
- Between 80-100 monthly hours available for work
Ideally, you are:
- Independent, a fast learner, and highly motivated
- Enthusiastic for learning new technologies and seeing a task through from start to finish.
- A Team player and very adaptive to changes
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
Gamitee is a B2B2C SaaS company, and our vision is to empower merchants to own their shoppers’ social engagements directly on their site. We do this by creating an actionable experience in a digital world, letting shoppers experience the joy & fun of shopping together with those who matter most. We already know that adding a social experience to online shopping lowers acquisition costs, optimizes conversion rates, and builds customer loyalty.
What we Offer
- An opportunity to take part in the early stages of a fast-growing start-up company
- Competitive student salary
- An amazing opportunity to learn
- A chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate – tell us why you are a great fit anyway!